School uniform is an economical means of clothing students, a way of maintaining a good standard of dress and the catalyst to establish a sense of school identity. It is required that all students wear school uniform every day and sports uniform when representing the school.
The following items of clothing are available for boys and girls and in a variety of sizes:
- Red and bottle green bomber jackets and hooded tops
- Bottle green tracksuit pants/Bottle green shorts/ Bottle green skort
- Red Polo Tops—short and long sleeved (with black logo)
- Summer dress and Winter tunic
- Red, white and green sports polo top with school logo and striped collar (Grades 3 to 6 only)
- Legionnaire’s style hat for September to April
- Smocks for Art and Craft
- School Bags with logo
All students are required to wear black school shoes or white runners with white socks.
Wearing of school hats during recess, lunchtime and sport times during September through to April is compulsory. “No Hat—No Play”
All items of clothing and possessions should be clearly labelled with the student’s name. Named items are easy to return to their owners!
Lost garments and unclaimed possessions are kept in Lost Property area outside the Staffroom until the end of each term. They are then either placed in with the second hand uniform collection or donated to charity.